How do I start using WordPress?
How to Get Started With WordPress: 2020 Guide
- Step 1: Find the Best Hosting for Your Site. Before you can use WordPress.org you need a hosting service.
- Step 2: Choose a Domain Name.
- Step 3: Customize Your Site Design.
- Step 4: Add Plugins for More Features.
- Step 5: Create Key Pages.
- Step 6: Importing and Exporting Content.
- Step 7: More Info to Get Started with WordPress.
Is it easy to use WordPress?
Yes, WordPress is easy to learn. WordPress is as easy to use as a word processor, so learning how to use it well is simply a matter of getting a handle on how to use it’s point-and-click interface.
Can I use WordPress for free?
Cost of using WordPress
WordPress as a software is free for you to download and use. However WPBeginner users can get a free domain name and 60% off web hosting from Bluehost which means you can start a website for as low as $2.75 per month. Bluehost is an officially recommended WordPress hosting provider.
What is WordPress and how does it work?
How does it work? Short version: WordPress is a content-management system that originated as a blogging tool. It runs on PHP and a MySQL database. Design elements are packaged as “themes”; since content and design are separate, one need only install a new theme to get a whole new design without affecting the content.