How do you get a cooldown in weak aura?
Weak Auras 101 – Spell Cooldown Progress –
How do you group weak auras?
Weak Auras 101 – Groups –
How do you get a weak aura buff?
How to Track Buffs With WeakAuras 2 –
How do you edit weak auras?
Beginner’s Guide to Weak Auras 2 –
What are weak auras?
Weak Auras is a really incredibly powerful addon, enabling users to create custom alerts for pretty much anything they want to see. However, like many very powerful addons, it can be a little daunting, and there’s an awful lot going on.
How do I import weak auras to Wago?
WoW HOW TO IMPORT WEAKAURAS FROM WAGO (QUICK
How do you add custom sounds to WeakAuras?
How to create custom sound effects for WeakAuras –
How do I move weak auras on screen?
To Change Positioning: The Fast Way
- Open Weak Auras (type “/wa”)
- Select the aura you want to move. This may be a singular aura or an aura group. I recommend moving the group as a whole, especially if this is one of my weak auras.
- Drag the aura on your screen to the desired location.
What WeakAuras 2?
WeakAuras 2. WeakAuras is a powerful and flexible framework that allows the display of highly customizable graphics on World of Warcraft’s user interface to indicate buffs, debuffs, and other relevant information.
How do I put addons on wow?
Move to the Addon folder
- Open your World of Warcraft folder. (
- Go into the “Interface” folder.
- Go into the “AddOns” folder.
- In a new window, open the “My Addons” folder.
- The “My Addons” folder should have the “Addonname” folder in it.
- Move the “Addonname” folder into the “AddOns” folder.
How do I delete all WeakAuras?
Just go to World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\AccountName\SavedVariables and look for the files with WeakAuras in it’s name and delete them. That is going to delete any changes you made to the addon.