Is Sketchup easy to use?
Sketchup (formerly Google Sketchup) is 3D modeling software that’s easy to use and has an extensive database of user-created models available for download.
How do I start drawing in Sketchup?
Basic Drawing in SketchUp –
How do I use Sketchup app?
In order to use SketchUp, you’ll have to answer a few questions and create an account on the website.
- Click Get SketchUp.
- Click Personal Projects.
- Click create a Trimble ID.
- Enter your account information.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box or enter the captcha text.
- Click Create new account.
- Activate your account.
How can I use Sketchup for free?
SketchUp is a commercial software for 3D modeling by Trimble.
- To access it, you register on the website to receive a Trimble account. Alternatively, you can also use your Google account.
- Click the “Start Modeling” button.
- Finally, the web-based 3D modeling tool will appear on your browser!