Re: Add music to samsung music
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Google folder.
- Tap Play Music.
- Tap the Menu icon (top left) and choose from the following: Listen Now. My Library.
- Follow additional prompts, tabs, and settings in each section above to locate and play music.
How do you put music on a Samsung?
Google Play™ Music – Android™ – Add a Song to a Music Playlist
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Play Music . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap Play Music .
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Music Library .
- From the Songs tab, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap a playlist.
How do I download music to my Samsung music app?
Connect your Samsung phone or tablet to PC with a USB cable. Choose Media device (MTP) on your phone if necessary. Open the Samsung Music app folder after recognizing the device. Drag and drop the selected music files to import songs to Samsung Music app.
Is Samsung music free to use?
But it technically began a year ago; Play Music was also the default music playback app on the Galaxy S7, a result of Samsung trying to cut down on duplicate apps that clashed with Google’s services on Android. (Uploading tracks is a free feature of Google Play Music and doesn’t require a monthly subscription.)
What is Samsung music app?
Samsung Music. Samsung Music is optimized for Samsung android device and provides a powerful music play functionality and the best user interface. 1. Supports playback of various sound formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC.