What is PayPal and how do you use it?
PayPal is an online financial service that allows you to pay for items using a secure internet account. You simply add your bank account, credit card or debit card details and whenever you pay using PayPal, you can can choose which of your cards or accounts it pays with.
How do I pay using PayPal?
How to send money through PayPal using your account
- Step 1: Start the payment.
- Step 2: Select whether you’re making a personal or business payment.
- Step 3: Enter the details for the recipient.
- Step 4: Confirm the amount and currency.
- Step 5: Hit confirm, and choose a funding source.
- Step 6: Review the payment and you’re done.
Is there a fee to use PayPal?
PayPal fees are always fair. Buying is free with us when you purchase in the U.S. When you sell with us, you get some of the most competitive rates in the business. It’s 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction. The proof is in the percentages below.