How do I use Outlook email?
Create and send email in Outlook
- Choose New Email to start a new message.
- Enter a name or email address in the To, Cc, or Bcc field.
- In Subject, type the subject of the email message.
- Place the cursor in the body of the email message, and then start typing.
- After typing your message, choose Send.
What is Microsoft Outlook and how does it work?
Microsoft Outlook is an application that is used mainly to send and receive emails. It can also be used to manage various types of personal data including calendar appointments and similar entries, tasks, contacts, and notes.
How do I navigate in Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook 2016 Tutorial – Navigating the Outlook 2016
How do I use Outlook professionally?
Top 20 Outlook 2016 Tips and Tricks –