What is OneDrive and how do you use it?
OneDrive is a cloud storage service from Microsoft that allows you to store all your important files securely in one place and then access them virtually anywhere.
It works just like a traditional hard drive, but it’s on the internet, and you get access to additional features.
What is the best way to use OneDrive?
Top 9 OneDrive Tips and Tricks to Use It like a Pro
- Turn on Auto-Upload for Mobile Apps.
- Use Automated Albums in the App.
- Sync OneDrive With Microsoft Photos.
- Add Expiry to Links Before Sharing.
- Add Passwords to Links.
- Use Built-In Office Lens.
- Search Pictures Using Tags and Person Name.
- Use AutoSync to Sync Device Folders to OneDrive Folders.
How do I save files to OneDrive?
Select the files you want to upload, and drag them to OneDrive in the File Explorer Navigation pane.
- Select File > Save As > OneDrive – Personal.
- Select Enter file name here and type a name.
- If you want to save to another folder, select Browse, and select the folder you want.
- Select Save.
How do I access Microsoft OneDrive?
To access files in OneDrive, open File Explorer. Click on a OneDrive folder (it will have a cloud icon ) and you’ll see the files in that folder. If you want to view a OneDrive folder or file online, right-click it and select View online.