Open Broadcaster Software
- In OBS, click the Settings button in the lower right corner.
- Select “Broadcast Settings” in the left-hand pane.
- Next to “Streaming services,” select Twitch.
- Next to “Play Path/Stream Key,” enter the key you acquired from your Twitch dashboard.
How do I stream Minecraft with OBS?
How To Stream And Record Minecraft On PC (OBS) –
How do I use OBS 2019?
How to Use OBS Studio (Best Quick Setup Guide) –
How do I stream on Twitch with OBS 2019?
How To Stream on Twitch with StreamLabs OBS 2019 –
How do you stream Minecraft to ?
How to Stream Minecraft on Gaming –
How do I start streaming Minecraft?
Tip: How to Stream to Twitch From Minecraft –
Does OBS record audio?
In the streaming settings we can select one audio track in which all audio devices will be mixed together for your stream. So it’s audio can also be recorded on a single track if you desire to do so. As you can see its pretty easy to record at a High Quality with multiple Audio Tracks in OBS-Studio.
Is OBS Studio safe?
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is a completely safe and harmless download. It used by almost all streamers and has an extensive fan base.
Can OBS edit videos?
Regardless of your reasons, what you probably already know is that OBS does not have a video editor of its own. While the program is a powerful and versatile tool for recording, you will need to turn elsewhere if you want to both capture video and edit it.
What equipment do I need to stream on Twitch PC?
A Good Computer
As far as specs go, Twitch recommends having at least an Intel Core i5-4670 processor (or its AMD equivalent), 8GB of RAM and Windows 7 or newer. (Don’t worry; you can stream from a Mac, too.)
What is the best Obs?
- OBS Studio. You won’t find a more powerful free streaming tool. Operating system: Windows, macOS, Linux.
- Streamlabs OBS. A friendlier face for the superb OBS Studio.
- Nvidia Shadowplay. The game, the whole game and nothing but the game.
- Xsplit Gamecaster. Excellent software, but premium features come at a steep price.
Which encoder is best Obs?
The video encoder, x264, has a number of “presets” that will change your video quality and CPU usage accordingly. The OBS default is veryfast, which for the majority of cases is the best balance between CPU usage and video quality.