Connect using Chromecast Built-in (Formerly Google Cast)
- Launch the Netflix app on your mobile device.
- Once you’re signed in, select the Cast icon in the upper or lower right corner of the screen.
- Select the device you would like to watch your TV show or movie on.
- Select a TV show or movie to watch and press Play.
How can I put Netflix on my TV?
Netflix Quick Guide: How To Watch Netflix On Your TV | Netflix
What devices can I use to watch Netflix on my TV?
Connect to Netflix using your favorite devices.
- Streaming Media Players.
- Smart TVs.
- Game Consoles.
- Set-top Boxes.
- Blu-ray Players.
- Smartphones & Tablets.
- PCs & Laptops.
How can I get Netflix on a non smart TV?
Use a Game Console to Watch Netflix on a Non-Smart TV
- Download the Netflix app:
- Select Sign in on the Netflix home screen.
- Navigate to the TV & Video section and select the Netflix icon.
- Enter your Netflix email address and password.
- Your device is now connected to your Netflix account.
How do you set up a Netflix account?
How to Sign Up for a Netflix Account –
How can I get Netflix free?
How to Get Netflix for Free (For a Year!) –
Does Netflix require Internet?
Netflix is a streaming service so you MUST need internet connection to stream a movie or show on Netflix. So to deal with it, you can simply download Movies when you are online so you can later watch them offline. And then, it won’t require you have an Internet connection.
Can I watch Netflix on a regular TV?
There are many ways to watch Netflix on your TV – all you need is a device with the Netflix app! The Netflix app is available on many Smart TVs, game consoles, streaming media players, set-top boxes, and Blu-ray players.
What equipment do I need for Netflix?
You can stream Netflix from any Internet-connected device that offers a Netflix app, such as gaming consoles, DVD and Blu-ray players, Smart TVs, set-top boxes, home theater systems and mobile phones and tablets. For a more detailed list, see our Netflix-ready Devices page.
What devices will no longer support Netflix?
Netflix is ending support for some Samsung, Vizio, and Roku devices soon. If you have an older smart TV or a first-generation Roku, you won’t be able to watch Netflix starting next month.