How To Use A Mastercard Gift Card On Amazon
- Go to Amazon’s ‘Reload Your Balance’ page.
- Enter the amount that’s on your Mastercard gift card.
- Sign in to your Amazon account; this step is required even if you’re already logged in.
- Click on ‘Edit’ in the payment method box; you’ll then be redirected to a new page where you’ll click ‘Add a card’
How do you use a prepaid gift card on Amazon?
Using Pre-Paid Gift Cards on Amazon
- Go to www.amazon.com and under the “Hello (your name), Your Account” tab at the top-right, click “Your Account”
- In the Amazon Wallet section, click “Add a Credit or Debit Card” – it will prompt you to sign into your Amazon account.
Can you use a Mastercard gift card online?
A MasterCard gift card can be used at many locations, unlike a store-specific gift card that is good at only one location. Using a MasterCard gift card is similar to using a credit or debit card. “Gift card” should also be chosen as the payment method for online purchases.
How do I use a Mastercard gift card on Xbox?
How to Add a Credit/Debit Card on Xbox One X | Xbox Ambassador
Why is Amazon not letting me use my gift card?
If you don’t want to use your gift card balance on your order, you can unselect it as a payment method in checkout. You won’t be able to redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com 1-Click service unless you redeem the gift card funds to Your Account first.
Can you use a prepaid gift card on Amazon?
You can use a prepaid Visa gift card to make purchases on Amazon, but you have to work around the system to make it happen. Amazon will not allow split payments between gift cards loaded onto an account and other payment methods, so you have to line up the price of your purchases with your gift card balance.