What Can I Do With iPhone 8?
So, we’ve put together a list of 5 neat things you can do with the iPhone 8!
- AR – Augmented reality.
- Probably the most impressive new feature of the iPhone 8 is its ability to run augmented reality (AR) apps.
- Powerful photo editing.
- 4K video.
- Portraits with Portrait Lighting.
- Screen recording.
How do I setup my new iPhone 8?
For a quick overview watch this video.
- Press the Power button (top-right edge) to power the iPhone on.
- Press the Home button to unlock your iPhone.
- Tap the screen to choose language then tap the country or region.
- Tap Set Up Manually.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network, enter the Wi-Fi password then tap Join.
How do I use the iPhone?
iPhone Basics: Getting Started with the iPhone –
What can an iPhone 8 plus do?
What Can The iPhone 8 Do?
- Take Better iPhone Photos.
- Customize the Control Center.
- See Battery Percentage.
- Pay for Stuff With Your iPhone.
- Turn Off Auto Brightness.
- Scan QR Codes.
- Mute Annoying People in Messages.
- Create Epic Live Photos.
Will iPhone 8 be discontinued?
Lots of users still like the iPhone 8, because it’s simply a better, faster version of their current iPhone 6/6S/7. Ultimately, while it’s still not that likely that the iPhone 8 or 8 Plus will be discontinued this year, Apple has been random in recent years over iPhone launches and the discontinuation of older models.
Is the iPhone 8 any good?
The iPhone 8 is an excellent smartphone. The battery life is decent, the camera improved, and the addition of wireless charging adds convenience. We like the glass-backed design as well, and, thanks to the small screen it’s one of the most ergonomic phones we’ve ever used. There’s one X-shaped problem.