Can I get Google Authenticator on my PC?
In order to use the Google Authenticator to secure an account, you need to have a compatible mobile device like Android, iOS, etc. Since the official Google Authenticator app only supports the mobile devices, you cannot use it on your PC. And WinAuth is one such application for Windows PC.
How do I use Google Authenticator for Windows login?
Setting up the app
Click on the “Set up identity verification app” and follow the steps to add Microsoft to your Google Authenticator app. Make sure the app is open and click the ‘+’ button and choose “Scan Barcode.” The app is really easy to use.
How do I set up Google Authenticator on Windows 10?
select the “Android” as a phone device here. Click on the “Can’t scan the barcode” option and Copy the visible code. then paste this code into the Winauth google auth app, it will show you 6-digit code, now you need to paste this 6-digit code into your Google authenticator and click on the verify and save option.
How do I use Google Authenticator?
- From your favorite browser, open the Google account security page.
- Click on “2-Step Verification”
- Under the Authenticator App section, click “Setup”
- Choose your device type (Android, iPhone) and click “Next” to reveal a QR code.
- Open the Authenticator app on your device.
- Tap on “BEGIN SETUP”