How do I lock and unlock the Fn key?
How to unlock and lock function key on laptop
- Turn on the computer.
- Press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup window.
- Use the arrow keys to navigate to the System Configuration option.
- Enter the Action Keys Mode option, and then press the enter key to display the Enable / Disable menu.
- Select Disabled, press f10 key to save the selection and reboot.
How do I use function keys without pressing Fn in Windows 10 hp?
Access F1-F12 keys without holding fn key
- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press the f10 key repeatedly, about once every second to open the BIOS setup window.
- Press the right-arrow or left-arrow keys to navigate to the System Configuration option.
How do I enable the Fn key in Windows 10?
To access it on Windows 10 or 8.1, right-click the Start button and select “Mobility Center.” On Windows 7, press Windows Key + X. You’ll see the option under “Fn Key Behavior.” This option may also be available in a keyboard settings configuration tool installed by your computer manufacturer.
How do I turn off Fn key in Windows 10?
To disable, or enable, the function key (fn) in the BIOS, do the following steps.
- Press the power button to turn on the computer.
- Press the f10 key to open the BIOS setup window.
- Use the right-arrow or left-arrow keys to navigate to the System Configuration option.