How do I place a bet on William Hill?
- Open an account – click to bet £10 get £30 free bet!
- Using the menu find the sport you want to bet on.
- Click the odds of the bet you want to include to put it on your slip.
- Repeat process until all bets are added.
- In the accumulator box, at bottom of slip, enter your stake and then click ‘Place Bet’.
How does a free bet work?
A free bet is a bet of a specified value for which a bookmaker offers to pay the stake. Many online bookmakers offer free bets to customers who open new betting accounts with them. You can think of a free bet as an opportunity to place a bet without risk, and get paid out the net winnings on the bet if it wins.
How do I place a free bet?
On your betslip you can enter your stake and toggle the ‘Use available Free Bets’ slider. You can then place your bet by clicking on ‘Place Bets’. You will then see confirmation of your free bet. Note: On mobile, the same toggle appears on your betslip if you have a free bet available to use.
Where do I enter a William Hill promo code?
How To Use The William Hill Promo Code
- Choose your preferred bonus code and offer, then follow the link on this page.
- At William Hill, click the ‘Join Now’ button.
- Fill in your registration details such as: username, address, password etc.
- Enter the promo code in the highlighted box (see screenshot).