Where do I put Minecraft Forge?
How To Download & Install Forge in Minecraft 1.15.1 (Get Minecraft
How do I activate Minecraft Forge?
More videos on
- Run the installer and select ‘Install server’.
- Mercurius is an analytics / stat tracking mod.
- Select a location to install Forge.
- Hit ‘Ok’ and the installer will begin downloading the Forge files into the folder you have specified.
- Rename the Forge Universal JAR file to ‘custom.jar’.
How do you add mods to Minecraft Forge?
How to Install Mods for Minecraft Forge
- Step 1: Make Sure You Have Already Installed Minecraft Forge.
- Step 2: Download a Mod for Minecraft Forge.
- Step 3: Locate the Minecraft Application Folder.
- Step 4: Place the Mod You Have Just Downloaded (.jar or .zip File) Into the Mods Folder.
- Step 5: Choose Your Minecraft Mod Version.
- 5 Discussions.
Is Forge for Minecraft safe?
Well-Known Member. Kualdir said: As long as you use the official forge site you should be totally fine. all the mods for forge should be on official forge site, and same with forge as long as you download it from the official forge site, its safe.
How do you install Forge 2020?
Minecraft: How To Install Mods!  –
Do you need Forge for Optifine?
The OptiFine launcher doesn’t require forge. To install that, double click the jar, and click “install” then wait for it to be complete.
What can you do with Minecraft Forge?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source modding API and loader designed to simplify compatibility between community-created game mods in Minecraft: Java Edition. The end-user (player) must play the version of Minecraft that Forge was downloaded for before it can be used.
Do you need Forge to install mods?
Forge won’t install unless you’ve run the matching version of Minecraft once; the mods folder doesn’t appear until you’ve launched Minecraft after installing Forge; the latest version of Minecraft won’t appear in the Forge profile editor until you’ve swung a chicken over your head for a while, etc.