Can you screen share in discord?
Using The Video Call & Screen Share Features (Smartphone)
The user interface for the smartphone version of the Discord app is somewhat different from the desktop version.
If you’re using Discord on your iPhone or Android, here are the different options and features you’ll have access to during a call.
How do I share my screen on discord 2020?
How To Screen Share On Discord – EASY –
How do you share a Minecraft screen on discord?
Discord doesn’t screen share full screen apps (Tested with minecraft and Osu)
- Get in a call.
- open minecraft in windowed mode.
- screen share the minecraft window, you will see it on the screen share.
- Go to minecraft and press F11, the screen share turns black (make sure its full screen and not full screen windowed)
Why can’t I share my screen on discord?
Unfortunately, the screen sharing feature is not available for Discord Smartphone users. So, you cannot avail of discord screen share for mobile.
How do I share my screen?
If you are using Android 4.0 and above, the phone may come with a screen share feature.
- Ensure that your mobile device and the TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- From your phone, go to SETTINGS, then select SHARE AND CONNECT.
- Under SCREEN SHARE category, select SCREEN SHARING or MIRROR SCREEN.