Cast your computer screen
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Cast.
- At the top, next to ‘Cast to’, click the Down arrow .
- Click Cast desktop.
- Choose your Chromecast device where you want to watch the content.
How do I install chromecast on my PC?
How to set up Google Chromecast
- Plug your Chromecast into your TV.
- Connect your computer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Visit the Chromecast setup site.
- Download the Chromecast app.
- Start Chromecast on your computer.
- Check your code.
- Enter your Wi-Fi credentials.
- Get the Google Cast extension.
Can I use chromecast on a desktop computer?
Mirror Your Computer’s Screen on Your TV With Google’s Chromecast. With Google’s Chromecast, however, you can mirror any browser tab or your entire desktop–wirelessly–in just a few clicks. Open Google Chrome on your PC—you’ll need it to mirror your screen. Click the Chrome menu button and choose “Cast” from the list.
How do I cast from Windows 10 to chromecast?
To cast your current screen or video to your HD television, tap on the “…” menu in the top right-hand side of the menu and then select “Cast media to device”. Then simply select the compatible Miracast or DLNA device you want to cast to from the list.
How do I chromecast from my laptop?
How to mirror any Chrome tab on a Mac or Windows PC to a TV via Chromecast:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network your Chromecast was set up to use.
- Launch Google Chrome on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Click on the menu button on the top right (three vertical lines or dots).
- Click on Cast.