How do I setup call forwarding?
Forward calls using Android settings
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon. On some phones, touch the Menu icon instead to see a list of commands.
- Choose Settings or Call Settings.
- Choose Call Forwarding.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Set the forwarding number.
- Touch Enable or OK.
How do I forward my cell phone to another cell phone?
- Open the Phone app on your smartphone (or use the dial pad on your basic phone).
- Enter *72 and then enter the 10-digit phone number where you want your calls to be forwarded. (e.g., *72-908-123-4567).
- Tap the Call icon and wait to hear a confirmation tone or message.
How do you turn off call forwarding?
How to Turn Off Call Forwarding on Android?
- Launch the Phone application.
- Tap the Menu icon on the top right corner.
- Tap the Settings option from the menu.
- Tap the Calls option from the menu.
- Tap the Call Forwarding option.
- If any of the options below are enabled, tap on the enabled option and select Turn Off.
What is * 72 on your phone?
Call forwarding is often enabled by dialing *72 followed by the telephone number to which calls should be forwarded. Once someone answers, call forwarding is in effect. If no one answers or the line is busy, the dialing sequence must be repeated to effect call forwarding. Call forwarding is disabled by dialing *73.
How do I transfer a call?
How-To Transfer Calls –
Can text messages be forwarded to another phone?
Here’s how to do it. There are many reasons why you would want to have your phone calls and SMS messages forwarded from one phone to another. Thankfully, the Android platform has free and inexpensive applications that can help — like SMS Forwarding (free) and Simple Call Forwarding ($0.99).
Can you forward calls and texts to another phone?
With Call Forwarding, you can forward your mobile calls to another phone number, like your home or office number. You can set up Call Forwarding to either: Have calls go first to your mobile phone, and if you don’t answer or the phone’s in use, the call will be forwarded to another number.
How do I divert calls from one mobile to another?
If you are busy on a call, you can divert your incoming calls to another number. To divert your calls, dial *67* followed by either the: extension number and then press #
To check Call Diversion is on:
- Press *
- Press #
- Enter the code you used when you switched on call diversion ( 21, 61, 62 or 67)
- Press the # key again.