Connect your Mac with a Bluetooth keyboard, mouse, trackpad, headset, or other audio device.
- Make sure the device is turned on and discoverable (see the device’s manual for details).
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth.
- Select the device in the list, then click Connect.
How do I play music through Bluetooth on my Mac?
Select a Bluetooth audio device as your computer’s input or output device
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound. Open Sound preferences for me.
- If your device is meant for sound output (for example, headphones), click Output.
- Select the device you want to use in the list of devices.
How do I restore Bluetooth on my Mac?
How to Reset Your Mac’s Bluetooth Module
- Holding the Shift + Option (Alt) keys on your Mac’s keyboard, click the Bluetooth symbol in the top-right corner of the macOS menu bar.
- Locate the revealed Debug submenu and hover your mouse cursor over it.
- Click Reset the Bluetooth module.
- Now, restart your Mac.
Why is Bluetooth not working on Mac?
Simply restarting your Mac may fix your problem. Disable and enable Bluetooth. Disable Bluetooth and wait several seconds and then turn it on. Remove all USB devices (mouse, keyboard etc) and then reboot your Mac and then reconnect them.
Where is Bluetooth on MacBook Pro?
Bluetooth settings on a MacBook Pro are located in the System Preferences menu or in the menu bar at the top of the screen. The Bluetooth preferences pane lists all available and connected devices. To connect a device, highlight it, click the gear icon and choose the “Connect” option.