How do I put Bitmoji on my keyboard?
Follow these steps to turn it on and send a Bitmoji:
- Go to your device’s Settings.
- Go to General > Keyboard > Keyboards > Add New Keyboard > Bitmoji.
- Tap Bitmoji from the keyboard list and turn on ‘Allow Full Access’
- In a messaging app, tap on the circle Globe icon on the bottom to open Bitmoji Keyboard.
How do you use your avatar on Facebook?
The process for creating your Facebook Avatar is simple – when the functionality is available to you, you’ll see a different smiley face icon in your News Feed comment window or Messenger sticker chooser. Tap on it and you’ll be taken to a new creation flow where you can build your Facebook Avatar.
How do I use Bitmoji on my Android phone keyboard?
About This Article
- Open the Bitmoji app.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Bitmoji Keyboard.
- Tap Enable Keyboard.
- Slide the Bitmoji Keyboard switch to On.
- Tap Finish.
Is it safe to use Bitmoji keyboard?
So is Bitmoji safe to use? Technically, a possibility for the app to get the keystroke data remains. It not necessarily means that Bitmoji records all the stuff you type – since it’s not a typical keyboard, chances are, it only tracks the Bitmoji stickers you use instead of every keystroke you make on your phone.