Can I use Apple pay for online purchases?
You will soon be able to use Apple Pay to buy things online.
Apple is bringing its Apple Pay payments system to the web.
Once you hit the pay button on the website, you can authenticate the purchase using Apple’s Touch ID fingerprint sensor on an iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
How do I use Apple pay on my iPhone online?
Pay in apps or on the web using Apple Pay on iPhone
- During checkout, tap the Apple Pay button.
- Review the payment information. You can change the credit card, shipping address, and contact information.
- Complete the payment: On an iPhone with Face ID: Double-click the side button, then glance at iPhone to authenticate with Face ID, or enter your passcode.
What stores accept Apple pay online?
1Stores That Accept Apple Pay Right Now
- 7-Eleven (confirmed in stores only, not at pumps)
- Ace Hardware.
- Acme Markets.
- Aldi (confirmed)
- American Eagle Outfitters.
How do you use Apple cash online?
How to use Apple Pay Cash –