How do the Amazon lockers work?
Amazon Hub Locker provides you with a self-service delivery location to pick up and return your Amazon.com packages.
Once your package is delivered to the locker location, you’ll receive an e-mail notification with a unique pickup code that includes the address and opening times for your selected locker location.
Are Amazon lockers free?
1. Amazon Lockers are free with your Prime membership. Think of it just like Free 2-Day Prime Shipping, except instead of landing on your doorstep, your purchase will go to an Amazon Locker and wait for you.
How do I ship to an Amazon Locker?
To search for an Amazon Locker location during checkout:
- Place an eligible item in your shopping cart and click the Proceed to checkout button.
- Search by zip code, address, or landmark when prompted to select an address.
- Click the Ship to this address button next to the locker location of your choice.
How do I use Amazon hub locker?
Pick Up a Package at an Amazon Hub Locker
- To use your pickup code: Take the unique pickup code that you received via e-mail or text message to your Locker location. Note: To receive your pickup code in a text message, go to Shipment Updates via Text Settings.
- To use your barcode: Locate the barcode in your delivery notification e-mail.
Is Kohls an Amazon locker?
Amazon Returns at Kohl’s is now available at our more than 1,100 stores nationwide. Customers can now visit their local Kohl’s store to return eligible Amazon items, without a box or label, for a free return. Kohl’s packages and sends returned items to Amazon returns centers on behalf of customers.
Can someone else pick up my Amazon locker?
Can someone else pick up my package? Anyone who has the pick-up code can access the locker, so yes. Just enter the code and the locker door will open.
Is Amazon locker only for prime?
Amazon Lockers are free with your Prime membership.
Think of it just like Free 2-Day Prime Shipping, except instead of landing on your doorstep, your purchase will go to an Amazon Locker and wait for you.
How long will Amazon Locker hold my package?
When you arrive to collect your package, enter your pickup code or scan the barcode using the barcode scanner and follow the instructions on the screen. All packages delivered to Amazon Hub Locker must be picked up within three days.
Why do Amazon Lockers have names?
Amazon says that christening its lockers makes it easier for customers and package delivery drivers to locate them. First names are popular, but animals, minerals, vegetables and the special theory of relativity are also fair game.
How do I get something delivered to Amazon locker?
It’s easy – customers simply add an Amazon Locker to their Amazon address book and select the location as the shipping address during checkout. Once a package is ready for pickup, customers receive an e-mail with a unique 6 digit code that they’ll use to remove the package from the designated slot.
Can you send non Amazon packages to Amazon locker?
Can I order a Non-Amazon package to an Amazon locker? No. But if it’s coming by UPS, you may be able to reroute it somewhere else.
Is it faster to ship to Amazon locker?
It all depends on what you need and when you need it, but it’s worth checking to see if delivery to a Locker would be any cheaper or faster than coming to your home. It’s worth pointing out that, according to Amazon, the Locker costs the same as regular Prime shipping. This seems to be only technically true.