How to install, set up and use a soundboard on Discord
- Download Voicemod software and install it.
- Install Discord and open it.
- Go to the User Settings of the chat program.
- Go to Audio Settings, and select Microphone (Voicemod Virtual Device).
- In Voicemod select the Meme Sound Machine (sound board) feature.
How do I use a soundboard on my PC?
How to make a Soundboard?
- Download and install Voicemod.
- Run the app and select the Meme Sound Machine feature to access the Soundboard.
- Select the meme sounds in MP3 or Wav you want and assign them hotkeys.
- Now you can use the Soundboard.
How do you set up a soundboard?
- Chose a location for your sound board.
- Set your speakers and power amps in place.
- Plug in your speakers.
- Plug in your Power Amps.
- Connect your monitors.
- Build your stage setup.
- Make an Input List.
- Label the sound board.
How do you use a Yagpdb soundboard?
- Click on Choose file and select an audio file to upload. All types of sound files, including videos with sound tracks, are supported.
- You can check for an available list of sounds with the -soundboard command. Then, play it with the -sb <sound name> command.
- You can delete sounds from the control panel.