How do you use a corkscrew wine opener?
How To Use A Wine Bottle Opener
- Push the tip of the corkscrew into the cork.
- Twist until the corkscrew is about three-quarters of the way into the cork.
- Engage the base hinge with the lip of the bottle and pull upward gently.
- When you can’t pull anymore, engage the second hinge with the lip of the bottle.
How do you open a wine bottle without a corkscrew?
7 Ways To Open A Bottle Of Wine Without A Corkscrew
- 1 – Use a Screw (the longer the better), a screwdriver, and a hammer.
- 2 – Push the cork in with the handle of a wooden spoon, or any blunt object similar in size.
- 3 – Pump it out.
- 4 – Twist it out with keys or a serrated knife.
- 5 – Wrap the bottle with a towel and use the wall to smack it out.
- 6 – Slap it out with a shoe.
How do you use a corkscrew waiter?
How to Use a Waiter’s Corkscrew –