How do I use multiple audio outputs in Windows 10?
Steps to output audio to multiple devices in Windows 10:
- Right-click Stereo Mix and select the Enable option.
- Then right-click Stereo Mix to select the Set as Default Device option on its context menu.
- Click Properties on Stereo Mix’s context menu to open the Stereo Mix Properties window.
How do you use 2 headphones at the same time?
How to use TWO pairs of headphones at the same time on PC
How do I connect multiple Bluetooth headphones to Windows 10?
To do so, you need to:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Search for “sound” and click on the search result titled Sound.
- Click on Speakers to select it and click on Select Default to set it as the default playback device.
- Navigate to the Recording tab.
- Right-click on an empty space and click on Show Disabled Devices.
How do I use two audio outputs on my computer?
Use 2 Audio Outputs at the Same Time on Windows (FREE) –