4 days ago
Does TomTom work in classic WoW?
TomTom is your personal navigation assistant in World of Warcraft. This addon is very simple, but provides a nice set of functionality. TomTom offers the following major features: Set waypoints via command, or by clicking on the world map.
How do I add TomTom to WoW?
How To Install World of Warcraft Addons –
How do I add waypoints to TomTom?
Adding the first waypoint to your route
- Tap the screen to bring up the Main menu.
- Tap Change route.
- Tap Travel via.
- Choose the location for your waypoint from a choice of Home, Favourite, Address, Recent destination, POI, point on map, longitude/latitude, position of last stop or you can perform a search.
How do you use Handy notes?
Use /handynotes to access options.
You can add notes to the maps in 3 ways:
- Alt-RightClick on the world map to add a note.
- Use “/hnnew” without the quotes to add a note at your current location.
- Use “/hnnew x,y” without the quotes to add a note at location x,y on your current zone’s map.
How do I setup my TomTom?
Instructional Video for TomTom –
How do I use TomTom paste?
In order to add all the way points to TomTom using Paste you have to have TomTom and Paste installed and then open Paste via the Minimap Button or /paste. Once open copy the coordinate text for your city below, paste it into Paste, and click “Paste”. This will add all the waypoints to TomTom.