How do you use a Mac mouse?
How to Use Your Mac’s Mouse (Trackpad)
- Clicking (also called single-clicking): Move the mouse and press the left mouse button.
- Double-clicking: If you point at something and click the left mouse button twice in rapid succession (that is, you double-click it), you can often select an item and open it at the same time.
How do I connect my Apple mouse?
Connecting a Wireless Mouse
- Open System Preferences from the Dock and click the Bluetooth button. Turn Bluetooth On.
- Click the Set Up a New Device button.
- Power on the mouse and hold it a few inches from your Mac. Click Mouse, and then click Continue.
- When your mouse appears in the list, click Continue to finish the pairing process.
How do I use my trackpad as a mouse?
A pointing stick is a small button located among your computer’s keys. When you move your finger across the touchpad surface or place your finger on the pointing stick and move the stick slightly in any direction, a corresponding mouse pointer moves around your computer screen.
Why is my apple mouse not scrolling?
Open System Preferences, click on Accessibility, (in System Group) choose Mouse & Trackpad from the left pane, click on Mouse Options and check the Scrolling option. You can also experiment with interia settings which change the behavior of up and down scrolling.