Just follow these steps:
- Download the app from the iTunes App Store.
- Visit the iWebcam site and download/install the drivers for your operating system (Windows or OS X).
- Launch the iWebcam app on your iDevice and open up a webcam-enabled program on your computer (e.g. Skype).
How can I use my iPhone as a USB Webcam?
Use iPhone as USB Camera – Xcode tutorial –
Can I use an old iPhone as a Webcam?
Connect your iPhone on the downloaded app and you may then use old iPhone as webcam. All you need to do is getting a WebCamera on the AppStore and then download the Desktop Client on your computer. Next, open the app on your phone and connect to the computer via WiFi connection.
Can you use iPhone as webcam on twitch?
Above: Watching a Twitch stream on iOS. The iOS and Android Twitch apps are getting an update today that adds a new navigation bar, interface options, and mobile streaming. You still can’t livestream games directly through the application, but you can now use your device’s camera to begin a vlog-style broadcast.
How do I turn my phone into a webcam?
CNET How To – Turn your Android phone into a Webcam –
How do I project my iPhone to my computer?
For iPad / iPhone
- Open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom of the device screen or swiping down from the top right corner of the screen (varies by device and iOS version).
- Tap the “Screen Mirroring” or “AirPlay” button.
- Select your computer.
- Your iOS screen will show on your computer.
How can I use my iPhone 11 as a Webcam?
How to Use Your iPhone or Smartphone as a Webcam or Screen
How do I install a webcam?
Computer Basics : How to Set Up a Web Camera –