How do I setup my universal remote to my TV?
How to Program an RCA Universal Remote Control –
How do I program a universal remote without a code?
How to Program a Universal Remote Control
- Make sure the device you want to control is turned on.
- Press the setup button (if your remote does not have one, skip this part).
- Hold the device button corresponding to the type of device you are using.
- Keep holding it and enter the code for the device that you found based on the brand.
What are the codes for a universal remote?
You can also view and download the FULL 3 digit code list here.
- If you need a new Universal Remote Control for your home entertainment system,
- ADMIRAL: 701 918.
- AOC: 002 003 102 119 217.
- AUDIOVOX: 906.
- BANG & OLUFSEN: 620.
- BELL & HOWELL: 506 601 701.
- BROKSONIC: 215 316.
- CANDLE: 002 019 402.
How do you find your 4 digit code on your TV?
- Press on TV once (or the desired device).
- Press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
- Enter 9-9-1: the TV key will blink twice.
- Press on POWER once and release.
- Press on CH+ repeatedly until the device turns off.
- Press on SETUP once and release, the TV key should blink twice.
Can a universal remote work on any TV?
Universal remote controls are not brand specific, so you can use them with any device model from almost every electronics manufacturer. Most universal remotes work with multiple devices, so they can control your TV, cable box, and other peripherals such as DVD players and streaming devices.
How do you program remote?
Locate the Brand Code(s) from the list provided with your Universal Remote Control. Press and hold the DEVICE button you wish to program (TV, DVD, Aux etc). When the LED for that button turns on and remains on, keep holding down that button. While holding the device button, press and hold the POWER button.