Is it necessary to use conditioner after shampoo?
Everyone should use conditioner.
That’s because after a good shampoo, your hair can be stripped of many of the oils that keep it smooth. A good conditioner replenishes those oils, giving a moisturizing boost to your hair.
How do you use conditioner after shampoo?
How To Use Conditioner After Shampoo | Healthy Hair Tips –
Should I condition before I shampoo?
“Conditioning before you shampoo is great for adding nourishment to fine hair without weighing it down,” says Nina Dimachki, artistic director for Kérastase. Dimachki says hair that is highlighted, tangles easily after shampooing, or is prone to greasiness is also a prime candidate for a pre-shampoo conditioner.
What is the correct way to wash your hair?
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Condition your hair before you shampoo if you have long hair.
- Gently massage shampoo into the roots of your hair.
- Do not shampoo the ends of your hair if you have longer hair.
- Rinse your hair and squeeze out the excess water.