To quickly enable wireless display from the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, just swipe down from the top of the screen and select the Samsung Connect function.
This will automatically switch on Smart View which is Samsung’s branded app for Miracast that connects the phone to an external display using Wi-Fi.
How do you screen mirror on a Galaxy Note 8?
Wireless Option 1 – Miracast (Recommended)
- Swipe down from the tip of the Note8 screen with two fingers.
- Swipe left and select the “Smart View” option.
- Choose the device you wish to connect to.
- Once selected, the screen will start mirroring instantly.
How do I connect my Samsung Note 8 to my TV?
The easiest way to view your Galaxy Note 8 on your TV is to use either an official or third-party USB-C to HDMI adapter. Simply connect the adapter to the USB-C port on your phone and connect a standard HDMI cable between the adapter and TV. Next, ensure that your TV is set to the correct input and you’re ready to go.
How do I cast from my note 8?
Samsung Galaxy Note 8: How to Connect to HDTV (Screen
How do I mirror my note 8 to my Roku?
Can I adjust screen mirroring settings?
- Press the Home button. on your Roku remote.
- Select Settings and then select System.
- Select Screen mirroring.
- After you open the screen mirroring settings, choose a setting to adjust.