What are Oracle cards for?
Oracle cards, on the other hand, are more free-wheeling from the set structure of tarot.
An oracle deck can essentially be whatever the creator of the deck wants it to be — they pick how many cards are in it, what sorts of imagery it’ll use, and what purpose it’s supposed to serve.
How do you use Oracle cards?
How To Do An Oracle Card Reading In 5 Easy Steps | Kristin
How do I cleanse Oracle cards?
Visualization or meditation techniques work well for cleansing tarot cards. Imagine a ball of light cleansing the cards or wind blowing away the residual energy. This can be done while shuffling or holding the deck in your hands. Similarity, some readers recite prayers to cleanse and charge their cards.
What questions can you ask Oracle cards?
Sample Questions for Oracle Card Readings
- What do I need to know about my relationship?
- What do my angels want me to know?
- What can I expect as I move forward on my life path?
- What do I need to focus on?
- What advice to the angels have for me on my career path?
- What is blocking me from moving forward on my life path?
Can I buy my own oracle cards?
You can still use the card purchased on your own however it will be from personality. It is your choice. Oracle is different e.g. Angel cards. You can buy your own.
Are Oracle cards safe?
No studying and feeling safe with oracle decks are two reasons someone will choose these over tarot cards. Oracle cards are often works of art. In my opinion, this extra information interferes with the meaning of the cards and a reading can be misinterpreted.
Can you read Oracle Cards reversed?
Now the purveyor of fine tarot readings who uses oracle cards as an accompaniment during readings is far more likely to read an oracle card in reverse – if it’s actually drawn upside down …
How do you shuffle cards like a pro?
How to do it
- Put your entire deck of cards in one hand. Hold the deck at the top with your thumb.
- Holding the cards just tightly enough that they don’t fall out, use your bent pointer finger to apply pressure from the back of the deck, causing it to arch.
- Hold the cards at the top and in the center with your thumbs.
How do I learn to read angel cards?
Shuffle the Angel Cards until you feel guided to stop and then choose the first card that your instinct takes you to. You may like to choose just one card or continue to do a three card spread in the same way. Whatever feels right for you will be absolutely right with your Angels. Study the messages on each card.
How do I cleanse my house of negative energy?
How To Clear Bad Energy From a Room, a House, and Even Yourself
- Go Green! Plants are an awesome natural filter for negative energy.
- Claim the Space. If your space feels full of someone else’s “stuff,” walk around and claim it as yours.
- Burn White Sage.
- Room spray.
- High Frequency Music.
- Black Tourmaline.
What does it mean when Oracle cards are upside down?
Reversed, the card signifies something with a weak influence. Consider upright cards as fully developed aspects of a situation, topic, or personality. Reversed cards indicate a facet of life or the personality that needs development.
How do you store Oracle cards?
How to store your Tarot and Oracle Decks –