How do I create a database in MySQL workbench?
Create MySQL Database – MySQL Workbench Tutorial –
How do I use MySQL?
Create MySQL Databases and Users
- At the command line, log in to MySQL as the root user: mysql -u root -p.
- Type the MySQL root password, and then press Enter.
- Type \q to exit the mysql program.
- To log in to MySQL as the user you just created, type the following command.
- Type the user’s password, and then press Enter.
How do I run a script in MySQL workbench?
To run SQL script in MySQL, use the MySQL workbench. First, you need to open MySQL workbench. Now, File -> Open SQL Script to open the SQL script. Note − Press OK button twice to connect with MySQL.
What is difference between MySQL and MySQL workbench?
MySQL is a relational database used to store, access and manipulate data. Workbench is a software tool used to access MySQL using a friendly user interface (rather than command line).
What is the use of MySQL workbench?
MySQL Workbench is a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs. MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, backup, and much more. MySQL Workbench is available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.