How can I access iCloud from my iPhone?
How to access iCloud on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and the web
- Open Settings and tap your name.
- Choose iCloud.
- You’ll now see all the apps and data you can sync and use with iCloud.
- Tap a toggle on the right hand side to turn on iCloud for a specific app.
- Toward the bottom, tap iCloud Backup to automatically make cloud backups of your iPhone or iPad.
How do you use iCloud?
What is the Best Way to Use iCloud ? 15 Tips for Your iPhone, iPad
How do I move my photos from my iPhone to iCloud?
Open up Settings and tap on iCloud. From there tap on Photos. Then you are going to turn on iCloud Photo Library. This will automatically upload and store your entire library in iCloud to access photos and videos from all of your devices.
How do I set up iCloud on my iPhone?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap to turn iCloud features on or off.
How do I see what’s in my iCloud?
You can easily see what is stored within iCloud from any iPhone or iPad:
- Open Settings and go to “iCloud”
- Tap on “Storage & Backup” then tap “Manage Storage”
- Look under “Documents & Data” to see which apps have iCloud documents available – note that both iOS and OS X apps storing documents in iCloud will be seen here.
Where is my iCloud icon on my iPhone?
How to Enable iCloud Drive in iOS and Show the Icon on Home Screen
- Open the Settings app and head to “iCloud”
- Locate “iCloud Drive” in the list, and toggle the switch for “iCloud Drive” to the ON position.
- Next locate “Show on Home Screen” and turn that to the ON position as well.
How long do photos stay on iCloud?
Is iCloud necessary for iPhone?
Yes. Nothing requires you to use Apple’s iCloud service with your iOS device or Mac computers. When restoring your iPhone to iOS 5 you will be prompted with the screen below. The iCloud opt out simply requires choosing the Don’t Use iCloud button during the setup process.
What is an iCloud account?
iCloud ID. iCloud is an account that you set up that gives you access to tools built around synchronising and accessing your data on multiple devices. There are many ways this comes in handy on a computer or an iOS device for synchronising your address book and calendars, files, photos and videos.
How do I save photos to iCloud and delete from phone?
Export the desired photos and videos to iCloud Drive. Delete them from the Photos app. Toggle OFF iCloud Drive via Settings > Your Apple ID > iCloud.
iCloud Photo Library
- Launch the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on “Photos” (iOS 11) or “Photos & camera” (iOS 10 and earlier)
- Toggle ON “Optimise iPhone Storage”
How do I keep my photos on iCloud but delete from phone?
Method 1: Disable iCloud Photos on Your iPhone
- Go to “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Make sure you’ve signed in with your Apple ID.
- Click into this path: Apple ID > iCloud > Photos, then turn off iCloud Photos.
- You will be prompted to choose “Remove from iPhone” or “Download Photos & Videos”.
Why are all my photos not on iCloud?
Check your settings
Open the Settings app, tap on your account name at the top of the page, then navigate to iCloud > Photos, and make sure that iCloud Photo Library is enabled. You should also turn on the Upload to My Photo Stream option to see if that helps clear the problem.