What essential oils make your house smell good?
The 10 must have essential oils for your home are below. Enjoy!
- Lemon. Not only does lemon smell clean, it’s also a powerhouse filled with anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Tea Tree. Tea tree is another great oil to keep on hand.
- Wild Orange.
How do I use essential oils in my bedroom?
Top Tips for Using Essential Oils for the Bedroom
- Blend essential oils with coconut oil for a sensual massage.
- Apply essential oils to your neck and wrists for an alluring perfume.
- When using the oil mix as a lubricant, If the sensation is too strong, dilute with carrier oil like coconut oil.
How do I use lemongrass oil as a room freshener?
Lemongrass oil for cleaning and freshening your environment
To freshen a room make a homemade air freshener by adding to a spray bottle with water and spritz to instantly freshen the air. Diffuse a good few drops in an oil burner for a more intense aroma, perfect for sprucing up rooms belonging to sweaty teenage boys!
Where should I put essential oils in my home?
Here’s how to do it.
- 1 – Heaven scent. Underwear drawers can be lightly perfumed by putting a few drops of essential oil onto a cotton-wool ball or piece of tissue and placing it into the drawer.
- 2 – Go natural.
- 3 – Spicy solution.
- 4 – Sweeping statement.
- 5 – Shake it up.
- 6 – Cupboard love.
- 7 – Pet pongs.
- 8 – Magic carpet.