How do you pay with a debit card?
How to use your Debit Card online?
- Visit your merchant website.
- Select the products you want to buy and choose to check out.
- Select Debit/Credit Card as payment option.
- Enter the details like Debit Card No, Expiry Date, CVV printed on your Card.
- Enter your 6 digit 3D Secure PIN or One time password.
How does debit card work?
How do debit cards work? When you open a checking account at a bank or credit union, you usually get a debit card. A debit card lets you spend money from your checking account without writing a check. When you pay with a debit card, the money comes out of your checking account immediately.
How do I use my debit card for the first time?
How do I use a debit card in an ATM for the first time? First, you’ll need to select a PIN. You may need to call or visit your bank to do this, or there may be instructions on the paperwork that came with your card. Typically, you can activate your new card by using it in an ATM and entering the PIN.
Can I use debit card online?
Use a Debit Card Online. If you’re paying for something online, you can typically use your debit card just like a credit card. You don’t need to specify that you want to use a debit card (just select the “pay with credit card” option). Then, type in the 16-digit number on the front of your debit card.