How do you use the outfit Studio Special Edition in Skyrim?
Skyrim SE: Creating Sliders for Bodyslide and Outfit Studio –
How do I use BodySlide special edition Skyrim?
Skyrim SE: Bodyslide Installation Tutorial and Conversion –
How do you make an outfit in BodySlide?
How To – Building outfits with Bodyslide for Skyrim –
How do you use BodySlide and outfit studio with Mod organizer?
- Download and install BodySlide and Outfit Studio through Mod Organizer, as you would install any mod.
- Pick the base body between CBBE and UUNP from the installer. Let it finish and activate mod in your MO left panel.
- Go to MO right panel Data tab.
- Open tree for Caliente tools.
- Right click BodySlide.exe with your mouse.
What is UUNP special?
UUNP is unified unp project that allows u to morph ur basic uunp body (zero-slided) to any of the presets it supports. Presets for UUNP are the bodies like UNP, UNPB, SevenBase, etc. Each preset is defined by specific set of sliders.
How do you fix a clipping in an outfit studio?
03 – Converting Outfits Showing Skin –