How do bits work on twitch?
Twitch Bits are effectively mini-donations from viewers. They pay for them using either Amazon Payments or PayPal. Bits are a type of virtual currency that gamers can “spend” on their favorite gamers’ sites. Twitch pays their Affiliates and Partners one cent for every Bit fans use on their channels.
How do you redeem a bit on twitch?
- Log into Twitch and go to any channel.
- Select Get Bits in the top right of the stream.
- Select the amount of Bits you want to buy and select a payment method.
- Pay the given amount and wait a few seconds for your inventory to be updated.
- The number of Bits you bought should appear.
How do you donate bits with messages?
How to Cheer
- Click the Bits icon in the chat entry window. Select the Cheermote you wish to use.
- Then select the number of Bits you want to use from the menu, or edit the message to type in a custom amount of Bits.
How do I enable bits on Twitch 2019?
To enable cheering as a Twitch partner:
- Navigate to the Partner Settings tab of the dashboard.
- Scroll down about halfway, and under the Cheer section, click Enable Cheering with Bits.