How do you pay with an Apple gift card?
On your Android device, you can use gift cards only for Apple Music subscriptions.
Redeem a gift card on your Android device
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap the menu button. , then tap Account.
- Tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code.”
- Enter the code from the back of the card, then tap Redeem.
How do you use an Apple gift card online?
- Click the Apple Store Gift Card Tab in the payment section of checkout.
- Enter your Apple Store Gift Card PIN. Your PIN is located on the back of your card under the scratch-off surface.
- Click “Apply” and continue checkout.
How do I use an Apple gift card instead of my credit card?
Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem. (If you have an iTunes Gift Card, use the 16-digit code on the back of the card that begins with the letter X.) After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update. If you redeemed a content code, your content will begin downloading.
Where can I use Apple Store gift card?
Apple Store Gift Cards can be used at an Apple Retail Store, in the Apple Online Store, or on the phone by calling 1‑800‑MY‑APPLE. Note that Apple Store Gift Cards can be redeemed on the Apple Online Store and at Apple Retail stores only, but not on the iTunes Music Store or the App Store.