How do I change my T-Mobile email address?
Under EMAIL, choose Edit.
- Choose New email and enter a new email address.
- Choose Re-enter email and re-enter the new email address.
How do I access my T-Mobile email?
By default the e-mail address is your 10 digit cell phone number followed by @tmobile.net.
- Open your web browser on your computer and visit the T-Mobile main website.
- Enter your cell phone number and your T-Mobile online account password in the log-in box located at the upper right of the screen and click “Log In.”
How do I add an email address to my phone?
Go to Settings > Add account > Other. Enter your full email address and then tap Manual Setup > Exchange. Enter your password and tap Next. Make sure your full email address appears.
How do I remove my tmobile ID from my email?
To delete an email account, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, select Main Menu.
- Scroll to and select Email.
- Scroll to the desired email account. Do not select the account.
- Select Options.
- Scroll to and select Delete account.
- Select Yes.
How do I contact tmobile by email?
General contact information Please call 1-800-937-8997 or 611 from your T‑Mobile phone. You may also write to T‑Mobile Customer Relations, P.O. Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380 or send an email via our website at http://www.t-mobile.com/Contact.
How do I access my T-Mobile account?
- On the ‘Welcome screen’, enter your phone number or email and My T-Mobile password.
- Tap Log in. If you do not have a T-Mobile ID, tap Get T-Mobile ID. Enter your registration information and tap Next.
- You will be taken to the Home page of the app.
How do I find my T-Mobile account number and PIN?
T-Mobile. Account Number: Located in the upper-right hand corner of your bill or in your account page. PIN: The last four numbers of your IMEI. If you’re not sure, contact T-Mobile at 1-877-453-1304.
How do I setup my tmobile email on my Iphone?
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Mail > Add Account.
- Tap desired option: iCloud. Exchange. Google. Yahoo! AOL. Outlook.com. Other.
- Enter your email address, password, and any other requested information.
- Tap Next.
- If desired, choose to sync other options such as Contacts and Calendars.
- Tap Save.
How do I open my email account?
Using Android to Open Non-Gmail Email Accounts. Open the Email (or Mail) application and choose “ Set up a New Account.” Enter the email address you want to access and the associated password. Click “Next.” The phone will try to verify your email settings.
Does T-Mobile have chat support?
Simply dial 611 from your T-Mobile phone, or use two-way messaging on MyT-Mobile.com, via the T-Mobile App, or iMessage through Apple Business Chat. You can also request a call back or schedule a time for your Team of Experts to call you through both the T-Mobile App and MyT-Mobile.com.
What is my email address for my phone?
You should see a new email from an address beginning with your 10-digit cell phone number. Open this message and read the line that tells you the address from which the email came. This is your cell phone’s email address.
How do I get my emails back on my phone?
Add or change a recovery email address
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Ways we can verify it’s you,” tap Recovery email. You might need to sign in.
- From here, you can:
- Follow the steps on the screen.
How can I get my work email on my phone?
How-to Add Work Email to Android Phone
- Open the email app and click on add new account or find the button that says Manage Accounts. Click on that button to add a new account.
- Select IMAP account.
- There are some changes to be made on the Incoming server settings.
- Last set of changes for Outgoing server settings.