How to connect Cisco WAP4410N?
To connect the Cisco WAP4410N to your network using a PoE switch or router, connect the Ethernet port of the access point to a PoE port on the PoE switch. The lights on the front panel light up as soon as the Cisco WAP4410N Access Point powers on.
How do I use my Cisco WAP4410N as a repeater?
In order to enable this function, you need the MAC address of the access point whose signal you want to repeat. If you select this option, go to the Wireless WDS Repeater section.
How do I configure a Cisco router as an access point?
Cisco Wireless Access Points – Cisco Workgroup Bridges: Cisco Unified Wireless Network Configuration Example
- Enter the SSID name, VLAN ID, and the RADIO interface.
- In the Client Authentication Settings area, check the Open Authentication check box.
- Leave all other parameters with their default values.
- Click Apply.
How do I reset my Cisco WAP4410N to factory settings?
To reset the Cisco WAP4410N to its default settings, you have to do the following steps:
- Turn on router.
- Press Factory Reset button and hold for at least 15 seconds.
- Device restarts automatically.
- Default settings have been restored.
How do I find the IP address of my Cisco access point?
To find the Access Point’s IP address
- Open utility window, make sure Get IP addr is selected in the Function box.
- Type the Access Point’s MAC address in the Device MAC ID field.
- Click Get IP Address.
- Write down the Access Point’s IP address that appears in the IP Address field.
What is the default password for Cisco access point?
In the absence of a DHCP server, the access point will fallback to the default static IP address after 60 seconds. Step 3. Login with the default credentials. The default username is cisco, and the default password is cisco.
How do I change my Cisco WAP4410N password?
Default factory settings for Cisco WAP4410N
- Default Network name (SSID): ciscosb.
- Default Gateway IP: 192.168.1.245 Cisco login instructions.
- Default username: admin Cisco router default password list.
- Default password: admin.
- Default subnet mask: 255.255.255.0.
- Default DNS server: 192.168.1.245.
What are the steps to configure an access point?
HOW TO SETUP ACCESS POINT
- Step 1:Connect the router to your existing router via an Ethernet cable.
- Step 2:Attach the new router’s (to be used as AP) power cable to the rear Power port and wall electrical outlet.
- Step 3:Wait until the device initializes.
- Step 4:For example, the IP address might be ‘192.168.
How do I setup a router as an access point?
Use an Ethernet cable to connect the access point to the router. The cable should be inserted into a LAN port on the router and into the main Ethernet port on the access point. This introduces the access point to the router’s created local area network. Use an Ethernet cable to connect the router to the computer.